Thursday, January 04, 2007

Jamerda's Wii

As you may have read from super_ap, James and Ferda have also been lucky enough to have purchased a Wii.

Ferda was at Walmart one morning when they made an announcement that a shipment of Wii's had just arrived. Ferda dropped everything and ran to the electronics department and got in line. Hello fun new toy!

We currently own Wii Sports, Elebits, and Monkey Ball. I think Wii Sports and Elebits are getting the most play time so far. In fact, we are completely hooked on the fitness test part of Wii Sports. It's almost become a daily challenge for us to improve our Wii Sports Fitness Age.

Speaking of my Wii Sports Fitness Age, I am pleased to report that I scored a 21 last night. I destroyed my way through 3 random events of bowling, tennis, and baseball.

What's your Wii Sports Fitness Age?

4 comments:

iBenoit said...

I haven't worked on my Fitness Age yet... I tried it once or twice... does it work like Brain Age - Do you have to play every so often?

James said...

You don't have to play it so often. I suppose you could just do it once, and that would be fine.

However, I think I like the challenge of trying to better my 'age' from the day before.

It works on a scale from 20 (best - 80 (worst).

Anonymous said...

BAHUMBUG "NO COMMENT!"

James said...

Holly? You have something to say?